Take the next step in your car modification journey with lowering springs by Direnza - instantly improve your vehicle's looks and handling.
Fitting Direnza Lowering Springs is a simple and hugely effective upgrade for your car. In just a few minutes, your vehicle will go from stock to stunning, with improved handling to boot; thanks to the improved centre of gravity. Better still, Direnza Lowering Springs are progressive; so you won't be forfeiting comfort in pursuit of car park kudos when you install our performance springs.
Fitting a set of Direnza Lowering Springs is an easy and inexpensive way to dial in your car's stance and improve it's handling in one go.
- Improve stance and vehicle aesthetics
- Progressive spring rates provide excellent ride quality
- Lower centre of gravity, improving handling and responsiveness
- Corrosion resistant coating to protect from the elements
- Excellent value for money modification
- Easy to fit
- 5 year warranty
BMW M5 / M5 Competition Sedan F10 2011-2016 Lowering Springs
More Information Manufacturer Direnza Springs - Front Lowering (mm) 30mm Springs - Rear Lowering (mm) 20mm Springs - TUV Approved No Main Color Red Secondary Color Red Material Steel Fitment Position Front, Rear, Left, Right