AST Suspension - 5300 Series Coilover System - 3 Way
For the absolute best performance on the track, AST Suspension designed the Competition 3-way adjustable series. The 5300 Series shock absorbers are rebound adjustable in 12 positions on the strut.
The high-speed compression is adjustable in 12 positions and the low-speed compression is adjustable in 14 positions. Both compression adjustments are made using an external canister. All adjusters work completely independent.
Many years of technical knowledge, testing and experience has been refined, fettled and brought together to create a perfect balance between the choice of springs and the corresponding damping characteristics. This makes it a versatile product for every customer. The 5300 series shock absorbers are the best solution for every race team. Once installed, the shock absorbers are easy to setup, highly reliable and require low maintenance during the season because of the high grade of materials used.
All of this together makes the 5300 series shock absorbers a championship winning damper, over and over again. The AST 5300 Suspension is worldwide renowned for its performance at every level.
- High end, track ready suspension
- Rebound, Low & Hi Speed Compression Adjustable, with a remote reservoir
- Remote reservoirs allow additional travel, heat dissipation and oil/nitrogen gas capacity
- 44.5mm diameter shaft struts are inverted and offer exceptional strength, which in turn reduces geometry change under corner and braking maneuvers
- Aluminium cylinder, threaded body shocks, factory mounting style
- New low friction seal on all AST dampers
- Spherical lower eye shock mounts
- Reservoir with hose or piggyback
- Spherical upper shock mount assemblies
- Synthetic hydraulic fluid
- Optional DLC Coated 44,5mm inverted shafts
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive)
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable
- Custom valving available